Most of you do not need to read or be reminded of this comment policy, but given the occasional lack of decorum in today’s digital world, a review of expectations is in everyone’s best interest.
- This blog loves reader comments so please feel free to write to us. Your ideas and suggestions are also welcome.
- We approve comments so that we can check to be sure they are from members of the GDS community.
- Anyone can post an opposite point of view, but please maintain respect and use appropriate language.
- Spell checking and editing are great things to do, even if you just read your comment over before sending it.
- The GDS Technology Tips blog reserves the right to edit all comments for clarity, readability, and spelling errors when appropriate.
- If you get into an extended two-way comment/conversation with another person, consider going private and using your e-mail for communication.
- A program called Akismet reliably blocks spam on this blog but once in a great while we need to rescue a comment. We apologize in advance and will rescue comments that are mistakenly locked up and post them on the blog as soon as possible.
To learn more about commenting, check out this excellent WordPress post about commenting etiquette?